Web site slacking, Cardinal Arinze audio up
Sorry for the lack of updates on the main Herald site. I was gone for two weeks on a vacation in Ireland (you'll read about one place I stayed in an upcoming Herald), and then returned to get picked for a jury on a trial that is taking up almost another two weeks. So I will try to update the site with recent stories in the next day or so.
The audio for Cardinal Arinze's fantastic talk at Holy Apostles is now streaming on the Herald site or you can click on this link. Follow the directions after clicking on the headline link. Unfortunately, since I wasn't allowed to plug into the Holy Apostles soundboard, I didn't get the Q&A afterward because he moved away from the podium and the sound quality is not strong.
Labels: audio, Cardinal Arinze, Herald news

<< Home