Planned Parenthood can't mention the "A" word in its ad
An ad came across my television screen tonight for Planned Parenthood. It was the same claptrap "scenarios" of "I'm taking care of myself and making decisions that are right for me," "I'm using protection," "I'm getting tested," and even one incredible part where they show a pregnant woman (the worst kind of woman, as far as I can tell by what I've seen of Planned Parenthood) and her husband who say, "We're starting a family, and we're excited." The abortionists then go on to say in the ad how they're offering affordable "care."
Then at the end of the commercial, they show what services they offer, like birth control, STD testing, emergency contraception and pregnancy testing. No mention of abortion, just "and more." What's the matter, Planned Parenthood? You can kill a child in the womb, but you can't mention it in the ad? I suppose the pregnancy testing is so they can kill the growing child when the test comes back positive, so it's implicit.
Father Frank Pavone of Priests for Life has said that people need to see abortion to view how evil it really is. Even Planned Parenthood, which contributes to this genocide, won't mention abortion in marketing. If it's so acceptable, wouldn't they mention it as a service? Nah, that would be honest.
Planned Parenthood: Pathetic.
Labels: abortion, advertising, Planned Parenthood

<< Home