Home brews
This also reminds me of another question I wanted to throw out there to any beer home brewers reading this... would you be interested in a Herald home brew challenge? Both Jim Myers and I have home brewed in the past. I still have all of my equipment and have been meaning to give it a go after not doing it for the last 6 or so years. We thought it might be fun to have a little homebrew challenge and then pick a weekend afternoon or weekday evening where folks can taste test them while we have a speaker talk about a topic yet to be determined (maybe something Chestertonian). Not quite Theology on Tap since it will likely be mostly bottles. Maybe Catholicism un-Capped.
Not sure if there would be a prize or not for the best brew but we could run a photo display in the Herald of some of the cooler and funnier labels. Bet you won't find that in other Catholic publications. Hey, what better way to impress your pastor (or the bishop) than to name a beer after him?!

<< Home