WYD AUDIO: The airport scene

If you've looked at the picture of everyone singing and dancing at Sydney Airport on July 14 and/or are looking above at the picture of Father Bill Carmody and other Colorado Springs Diocese pilgrims joining in that dancing, you can hear exactly what they were dancing to by clicking:
here (this track goes with the Father Carmody picture. This is track is left channel only as I am having issues trying to convert this to a single mono track).
and
here (this track goes with the earlier blog picture. This was converted to mono from a left-only stereo track. Sorry for the inconsistent volume early on. I was trying to strategically position the mic in the middle of the circle but some spots were worse than others.)
and
here (this track goes with the earlier blog picture. This was converted to mono from a left-only stereo track. Sorry for the inconsistent volume early on. I was trying to strategically position the mic in the middle of the circle but some spots were worse than others.)
Labels: audio, World Youth Day

<< Home