Happy New Year/Contest
Again, we had a little break in the action with the Christmas/New Year's holidays, so sorry for the lack of action here. In an effort to gauge just if and how many readers/lurkers we've lost by our lack of posting, I'm going to offer some cool Catholic prizes to the first five people to share their thoughts on the following question:
How would you rate the Catholic Church's work to end poverty?
We are looking to do more stories this year on poverty issues and this will help us in determining our story topics.
Among the prizes will be a copy of the official Vatican 2007 Benedict XVI calendar and cool "pilgrim packs" -- includes Mass program, a sweet souvenir bandanna, a thin plastic raincoat and a couple of other items related to his visit to Munich. I collected these pilgrim packs at Pope Benedict's outdoor Mass there in September so I vouch for their authenticity. I will take the five winners, put their names in a hat and draw the prizes.
(Fine print: Herald staffers are prohibited.)

<< Home