Cool Shroud talk at Pikes Peak Community College
We got this promo too late for the newspaper, but I wanted to draw attention to it at least here. Dr. John Jackson, who runs the Turin Shroud Center in Colorado Springs with his wife, Rebecca,(see Jim's "lost tomb" post below as well as our front-page story in the March 9 Herald), is giving what I guarantee will be a fascinating talk on their research of the Shroud. I've heard them a couple of times, and their analysis of the shroud pretty impressive. I'm not sure if he will touch on the "Lost Tomb of Jesus" special that aired Sunday on the Discovery Channel, but maybe if there's a Q&A...
"The Shroud of Turin and Science"
By Dr. John Jackson, PhD.
Pikes Peak Community College
2:30-4 p.m. March 16
Centennial Campus Atrium
5675 S. Academy Blvd.
The talk is free. You should definitely check it out if you can get out of work.

<< Home