Giveaway time
It's been a while since we've had a Herald giveaway. In light of Christopher West's upcoming Herald-sponsored talk at St. Patrick Church on Dec. 4 (7 p.m.), we have an extra copy of the awesome "Good News About Sex and Marriage" book. I first bought this book after seeing him talk for the first time several years ago in Dallas. That talk changed my life. I read this book shortly after and I was full steam ahead on the TOB train. It is the best book I've seen for college-aged men and women, as it frankly deals with the pornified culture many are immersed in on campuses and in social scenes.
If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll have a drawing next Monday. Past winners of Herald contests not eligible, unfortunately.
(P.S. Are there any fans of Franciscan Father Stan Fortuna? The next giveaway is related to him and his music.)
Labels: christopher west, contest, theology of the body

<< Home