MP3 of excellent CCC talk on ballot issues
Tomorrow, blizzard or not, I'm going to work on putting up a link on the Herald home page to an excellent talk Tim Dore gave to about a dozen people at St. Patrick's (shame on all of you who thought about coming but didn't!) on all of the state ballot initiatives. There is a lot of good stuff in this talk, including some key arguments against Referendum I that I didn't think about (and I thought I had heard it all at this point). This link will be worth sending on to your friends. Tim says that with Amendment 43 and Referendum I on the ballot, we really get one shot to do this right. Listen to the link to hear why.
[Update: Well...I left the MP3 player USB cable at the office, so it will likely be Friday or Monday before I get the MP3 up there. Sorry about that.]

<< Home