Wednesday, July 04, 2007

C.S. Health Watch: Not as sweaty as Denver and better abs, too...

A couple of weeks ago, Colorado Springs was named the 91st sweatiest city in America, with Denver topping the Springs at 69th place. Not only are we not as sweaty as Denver, but we are happy to report that, according to Men's Health magazine, we also have better abs. The Springs ranked 12th, with Denver 14th.

One thing I love about living Colorado Springs is how close you are to so many great trails. The Stratton Open Space trail is a short walk from where I live, allowing me to get in a nice one-hour hike on most days.

Since, of course, the body is the temple of the soul, I'm curious as to what your favorite hiking trail is in the diocese. In addition to really enjoying the Stratton trail, I'm also a big fan of the Waldo Canyon loop.

Labels: , ,